At Baristador Coffee and The Devotea we do things differently because we are a SERVICE for espresso lovers and tea lovers, not a coffee/tea exploitation enterprise! We roast/blend once a month. You simply order your month’s worth of coffee/tea at a time. Or order every two months, like we used to do. It’s up to you.
ALL orders placed on this site will be packed and sent in the week following our next group order. See the deadline on the order pages for getting your order in this batch.
Because of this innovative and transparent approach to roasting/blending and ordering, we have NO WASTE, which means we can pass on the lowest price possible for the beans/leaves you expect from a service run by aficionados.
How to order your Baristador coffee or The Devotea teas
You are very close now to having some Baristador Coffee or The Devotea tea sent on its way to you.
While the teas are straightforward, there are a few things to remember when it comes to ordering our coffee.
Firstly, decide what percentage of caffeine you want in your coffee?
- Our B70 Benchmark Blend is by far the most popular style with 70 per cent of the normal dose of caffeine in an espresso blend (in other words, 30 per cent less than usual – you won’t even miss it).
- Our B30 Benchmark Blend has just 30 per cent the caffeine found in espresso blends (in other words, 70 per cent less than usual).
- Our B01 Benchmark Blend has just 1 per cent the caffeine found in espresso blends making it our very own “decaf” (there is a trace of caffeine because the Swiss Water Method is not aggressive like the chemical method other producers sometimes use to decaffeinate coffee – you can drink ours with confidence).
Secondly, what grind do I need?
- Whole Beans – perfect if you are grinding your own beans at home or in a cafe/restaurant.
- Plunger – perfect for plungers but NOT espresso machines. NOTE: As of October 10, 2010, sales of Baristador Coffee to people using dripolators have been banned.
- Espresso – perfect for home-style espresso machines, stove top espressos (macchinetta), Handpresso and other portable coffee devices, and can ALSO be used in plungers if you run out of plunger grind.
Finally, decide how many bags you need?
Remember, spend $50 or more in one order and you’ll get free shipping within Australia.
And refer to the countdown clock on the site, so you can know when your order will start being created and then packed and shipped in the 7-10 days after this countdown clock reaches zero.